At Anderson Property Management, we are dedicated to helping you find the perfect home for you and your family. Our professional staff is ready to assist you in your search in any way possible. We have a wide range of prices, locations and styles available. See pictures of our available rental units online, or come to our office to pick up a complete listing.
To view a “Must Show” property, you may call our office and set up an appointment for a showing. For properties that are not listed as a “Must Show”, you may check out a key by coming to our office and leaving a $10 key deposit (cash or check). When the key is returned, your $10 deposit will be returned to you.
All applicants are screened based on rental history, credit checks, employment and criminal background. The nonrefundable application fee is $50.00 for individual persons or a married couple (with the same last name) and $25.00 for each adult thereafter. You may get a copy of the Rental Application from our office.
After being approved for a property, you must pay the security deposit in order to take it off of the market and guarantee that it is held for you until you sign your lease. Security deposits only hold a property for 5 days, at which point it becomes available for other applicants. You will be asked to set up an appointment to read through and sign our Residential Rental Agreement with one of our staff members. You may view a sample Rental Agreement below. It is required that you have all utilities transferred into your name before you come in to sign your lease. On the day of your lease, you will pay the first month’s rent and a $75.00 nonrefundable key fee. If you sign your lease after the 10th day of the month, your first month’s rent will be prorated. Please also bring a copy of your Renter’s Insurance policy with you.
Pets are allowed based solely on the individual decision of the Rental Property Owner. As the Management firm for the Owner, APM has the following pets requirements and restrictions;
- APM does not allow any aggressive breed of animal to include exotic pets. (It’s the prospective tenant’s responsibility to verify if their pet will be accepted).
- The pet owner will be required to show proof of pet vaccination records, proof of flea and tick protection as well as; a photo of the animal before any pets will be considered for approval.
- If a pet is approved the following fees apply; Animals under 25 lbs, the tenant will be charged a $300.00 non refundable fee per animal. If the animal is over 25 lbs, the tenant will be charged $500.00 per animal.
- Any unauthorized pets found on a Rental Property without approval will be grounds for eviction.
- At the first complaint on an approved pet for aggression, damage, noise or other form of liability the tenant can have their pet privileges revoked and will have to remove the pet from the rental property.